Friday, June 21, 2013

Man of steel





Remember how I thought Man of steel was going to suck? Well it turns out I was wrong. I actually liked it even if it was about superman. I don't mind Superman but I don't really care for him either. His kind of in the middle for me. Anyway the movie had a lot of action, felt like it went on forever and was generally good. I had a few things with the movie but I'll tell you all another time. Got to let people watch the movie first without ruining it for the people. The actors did a good job too and I will say the Girl in the movie, Lois Lane actually didn't make me mad. I have a thing against annoying girls in movies *i know there acting and that ok but when there really annoying it made me a little mad. They tend to always ruin things in movies* She was a bit annoying at times but I thought she did a good job. I probably only liked her and Pepper from Iron man so far in a superhero movie. Almost all the girls are annoying like Electra. * I don't even care if I spelled her name wrong* So if you have money in your pocket and nothing to do today, tomorrow or next week go check it out or see my friend Chris's favorite movie Star Trek into darkness :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment