Monday, June 10, 2013

Texas in my eyes




Well it's been awhile since I've blogged and I have to say I'm happy to be back! I have so many posts I want to do so let's get started!!! First things first, in an earlier post I talked about my family's business The Jerky Connection. Well I wasn't really happy that post because we were moving. Probably can guess I moved already :(

I grew up in PA for all my life and I really miss it. Texas is not what I expected it to be. It literally SUCKS down here. My family picked a little town in the middle of nowhere basically. You have to travel 20-40 or more miles to get to the next town or even to go shopping. It majorly sucks! The views are nice since I like drawing landscapes but other than that its endless fields on either side of you with cattle. 





The heat is bad at times and the only thing I like is the thunderstorms down here. I'm more of a winter person since I was born in December and what makes my heart said is we probably won't get any snow. It make me sad. Well have a hot sticky Christmas :/

On some good note in Texas you can get a job pretty fast. My sister already got one hand it's been only little over a week since we moved down here. I'm trying to get one and hopefully I get one soon! 

One sick thing about Texas I don't like is all the fast good places they have. I would say I saw probably saw over 300 fast food places maybe more. It's crazy how much there is. I thought America was complaining about how fat we were and stuff? Well..... this state defiantly isn't  helping. The only fast food place I was excited to try was Jack in the box. I remember seeing commercials for him on tv in PA but there was never any around us. I thought the place was good. Fresh meat and they don't make it until you order so I think it's pretty good for you. They use fresh ingredients and no microwaves like Burger King or MD. Plus his head looks awesome! I want to wear it!!! <3



I'll try to make the best of this place but I really don't like it. Suck it up I guess. I'll always miss PA and can't wait until I visit it again T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment