Monday, July 8, 2013

Amazing places I went to or like

I was bored today and decided to look up abandoned places because I think there really cool. I love all those creepy ghostly places everyone is afraid to go to. A lot of places people think are creepy I think are beautiful looking. The one place I've been to I really liked was Eastern State Pen. down in Philly. It's a huge prison and let me tell you you won't have a cooler experience if you don't go there. Just driving up to the place for the first time I feel in love with it. It's just a really cool place and the sights it has are amazing.





Another place I went to on a road trip was The trans allegheny lunatic asylum. This place was even prettier then Eastern state. I remember watching Ghost adventures live in 2010 and it was amazing what they found there. When I got there it was so cool. I didn't have any experiences but just being there made my day extra special. I really didn't want to leave because it was so cool and the tour guides even dressed up as nurses. I think I would have so much fun working at a hunted place. The only stupid part is the people at some of the places can't talk about Ghosts or any things. I remember seeing one Ghost adventure episode when the government or state had some guards watching a fort and if you asked them about ghost or anything they couldn't say a peep. So stupid. 




I've been to Fort Mifflin also and it was cool. I brought some friends with me but I don't think they liked it much. They slept on the car ride home XD just so many cool places I still want to go to and hopefully I will be able to goto them. 


The main places I want to go to are Deadman's land and Auschwitz. I'm a huge fan of the world wars and just about anything history related. I would be so happy when I go there but sad at the same time because if the thousands/millions of life's lost at both.




No comments:

Post a Comment