Sunday, July 14, 2013

Marvel team up Spider-Man, Yellow jacket and the wasp.


I was going through some of the comics I didn't finish reading that my friend gave me for the trip down to Texas and I found one that made me excited! It was the marvel team-up of Spider-Man, YellowJacket  and the wasp. 


Now first things first the cover made me laugh a bit. It has Spider-Man holding The wasp back from Yellow Jacket "maybe" dead on the ground saying she'll avenge him. Ok right there is the funny part. She treats him like shit first off always starting fights in the middle of battles. The first page shows spiderman happy to be coming home to eat dinner with his Aunt May but is randomly attacked by a weird fire ball that can turn into ice. He gets hit and gets knocked out. Then it goes to Janet looking out the window talking about Hank and his lab. After reading a bit of it I knew it was before Hank slapped her. She said that Hank has been cooped up in his lab all week and hasn't really paid any attention to her.


He finally come out and Hank tells her he inhanced his Yellow Jacket powers by making them stronger and adding a few more things. Janet doesn't really care and says she just wants him which I understand if he has been working hard and she hasn't really seen him. Hank sees this flare of light on the bridge near their apartment and worries someone needs help but Janet says it was nothing and wanted him to focuse on her. I think Hank shouldn't of listened to her but after he saw another bright light and Spiderman droping from under the bridge. Saving him he brought him back to his apartment until he woke up. They both questioned him on some villains that could of attacked him and Spidy remembers giving the touch and Icey a clue on a robbery. They both came up against some guy called Equinox who was both fire and Ice. He stole an atomic clock filled with jewels but left them because he blew himself into a billion atoms before the torch could turn him into the cops.





After telling Hank and Janet about him Spiderman was about to leave but his Spidy seances went off and sure enough Equinox starts fighting all of them. Janet is really useless in this battle because her stingers don't effect him. To tell you the truth she seem kind if useless in most of the battles. Just my opinion. There a few other things that go with the battle but I don't want to say all the good things. 


One part that made me mad was Janet was trying to use her stingers on mr flame ice guy which didnt work and he turns around and slaps her in her wasp form. She then decides to turn around in the battle and yell at Hank for not giving her new powers. What the hell Janet. You know I'm glad you got slapped by mr fire ice guy. You even pissed Hank off and he slapped you too. She didn't cry from mr fire guy but she did for Hank? Yeah I get she was married to him but still. She makes me mad sometimes is all. Over all I liked it. Sad part is I need the second one so Chris find it for me you goobie!!! :P 






No comments:

Post a Comment