Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Avengers 2




I'm sure you all have heard about the title for the second Avengers movie and if you haven't it called Avengers Age of Ultron. I was researching it about looking for leaked information and some but what I found made me a bit sad. They aren't going to have Hank Pym in it or even mention him making Ultron. That right away made me a bit mad. The director said the reason they weren't going to is because of the Ant man movie is going to be its own thing. Hopefully they tie him in somewhere but I don't know anymore. 

Another thing is they are going to film all over the world! That's going to be awesome! The base camp for when they start filming in Feb or March next year will be in London so for all you people over there watch out for the avengers filming :P

For Ultron they are going to use multiple looks for him since his always changing and upgrading which is cool. The directors also said Hawkeye is going to be in it more so and you actually get to get a fell for his character since Loki kind of took over him for almost all of the last movie. The vision and Quicksliver are rumored to be in it. I'm pretty sure the vision will be because Ultron made him. As the director said " It's going to be a darker movie then the last one." It's not going to be based on the new comic series age of Ultron so everyone doesn't have to worry a out that. 













2 comments:

  1. "It's going to be a darker movie then the last one."

    Well, I'm already worried. Aren't superhero movies dark enough?

    The one good thing that sets the Marvel movies apart from the rest, for me, is that they're relatively brighter and fun compared to their contemporaries.

    As much as I like Man of Steel, it wasn't a very cheerful film and I hate the Nolan Batman movies and The Amazing Spider-Man for the same reason.

    I hope they don't mean that kind of dark, if anything they could do to take themselves a little less seriously (as could the comics they're based on).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Ultron is a dark and serious villain so I'm sure they will be a lot of cool things they will do with him. The only thing we can hope is that what ever try do to the movie it's good which I think it probably will be.

      Delete