Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ant man movie

Yes your prob thinking what the heck is up with this person! I just can't let Ant man go his so awesome! I recently have been watching the dates for the ant man movie to come out and let me tell you it makes me so mad. They keep changing the year it's coming out. WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! First it was 2014 now it's 2015 and back to 2014 now 2015 again. Make up your mind. I really can't wait for it. They better make a sweatshirt for Ant man. I have a captain a,Erica one and my friend has deadpool! I want every super hero. Next on my list is the Flash hoodie. Other than that I found this pic and they have a fan made preview on YouTube. It's an ok one but I know the movie is going to be really good!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! The pic is from marvel so I think that's who is going to be Hank Pym.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-JtSSSthJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment