Thursday, December 20, 2012

Captain marvel

I recently just finished this book of Captain Marvel. It's all the issues just in one book which is really nice. The funny thing is when I was reading it I ignored everything around me like it wasn't there. It was like the book sucked me in and I was just watching everything which was cool!

Overall I really enjoyed it. There was a lot of action, tragedy, and secrets revealed. I was looking for this Captain Marvel for awhile now and actually picked up the book I bought a few months ago. Last week my friends down at the comic shop showed me the book The death of Captain Marvel which I couldn't turn down. I also got a few issues he was in which I have to read them all. I always share my comics with my friend so I usually wait to read most of them.


If you want something to read check out this Captain Marvel book. I would say more about the book but there was so much detail it it I'm just gonna let you hanging until you read it. I will say I think the Secret Invasion issues follow this one and you will find that out towards the end. Read it!!! You won't be disappointed :)





No comments:

Post a Comment