Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Thing

I actually never really liked the Fantastic Four much. I watched the movies years ago when they first came out and I was like there ok but not one of my favorite super heroes. I've been trying to watch the movies again before the new Fantastic Four movie comes out but I still never found the time yet. Anyway it wasn't until my one friend told me to read this comic series that I fell in love with them. I'm always looking for a good fantastic four issue now. I'm just going to review issue 2 because I thought is was a really good one. They will were good but I like this one and the third one the best.

The thing from the FF is showing his popular and famous side off. He is dating an actor ( who I think is just using him) and they go to a party. Tony Stark is even at the party along with another superhero and one villain. At the party they get attacked by this thing statue and wake up on a place called murder island. The guy in charge of the place is called Arcade. I have to tell you his actually a really cool villain. Arcade has a crazy but creative side on how to kill people. That probably sounds crazy but his a really cool guy. He wants to let these people go on the island to wander through his amusement park and try to find there way to this safety circle. Smart move on his part but the catch is the circle is really small and everyone would have to stack up on top of each other. If someone is outside the circle after a few seconds they wont get off the island. Every super hero/ villain has there suite on except Tony. I really thought it was interesting how they went though the obstacles and what they had to do to get past them. If you want a good read check it out. I probably would of never touched this comic if it wasn't for my friend. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment