Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Age of Ultron





Everyone always hears about a new comic series that's going to come out months ahead of time and are even teased with sneak peaks of them. This has been out for awhile now and I was so excited! I held off reading it for a bit since I have som any things to read but once the 3rd for 4th one came out I had to read it because everyone is saying it sucks.


I read it then and I have to say it wasn't as I hoped it would be. It looked so cool. How can you mess that up? Just reading it, it's really slow even though the writers put a lot of time into creating it. The art work I thought was really good. I don't know I thought it would be a little different. From the picture they showed us it looked like Ultron was back to fight the avengers again.



If they did that I thought it would if been cooler. They don't really have Hank Pym in it at all. I saw him in the 6th issue that's about it. I know there going to show him more in the upcoming issues. I saw a sneak peek and he looks awesome! If you want to check it out go for it but its not what I thought it would be. Other than that its not bad :)




No comments:

Post a Comment