Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Villain's that caught my eye #12




I actually haven't had many DC people reviewed for the hero's and villain's that caught my eye so I decided I should do a few since I'm starting to know DC a bit better and them. I thought I would review Knockout!

This lovely red head is a stripper at Boom boom room durning the night and a villain in the day time. Guys I would watch out if I were you, make her mad and she can probably send you flying the whole way to China! Not sure if she actually could but I wouldn't doubt it :P





Knockout first introduced in Superboy #2 ( maybe elsewhere but that's where I heard about her) was probably on of the super villain girls I actually like. I don't care much for the girl villains and heroes but Every now and then ill find some i like. She's defiantly one of them! She loves to pick fights with Superboy and even flirts with him a lot :P Later in Superboy Knockout teams up with him and a few others in a team called the Suicide squid to take down the Silence dragons and is presumed dead after the base blows up but is saved by king shark. Knockout reappears to help Superboy in more battles latter on in the series.




No comments:

Post a Comment