Monday, May 13, 2013

Superman





Everyone keeps talking about this new Superman movie. What I think? I could really care less. I don't like superman enough to care about the movie. It's probably going to be bad anyway. I watched the trailer and it looks like the movie is going a bit over with the graphics. It looks a little to fake. 

Why don't you like superman many of you are thinking? His really boring to me. Never really liked him as a kid either just like Wonder Woman. I liked the other superheroes from the JLA like the green arrow and flash. My speedster and arrow shooters! They made the show awesome :D Anyway...... I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD unless someone makes me go to it in theater's. other than that eh, it's probably going to be bad. Maybe it will prove me wrong but I highly doubt it. The worse news I heard after the looking at the superman movie was that their going to make a Wonder Woman movie .... YUCK >xP


No comments:

Post a Comment