Thursday, May 2, 2013

Why ant man doesn't suck






SOME people out there think ant man is a really useless marvel character but I on the other hand think he isn't. Part of the reason I feel that way is because I think his cool and my favorite superhero. If I didn't like him, I think his important because he made Ultron, one of the Avengers enemy's and his also one of the worlds smartest scientists so yea his really important. He created a lot of things the avengers use ( other than Tony and Reed's creations) and also things to help people.


Some people I know say his useless because he rides, talks and even fights besides ants and bugs. So what! I think that's really cool! Yea I'm sure you could of thought of a better superhero but still I feel his better than aqua man. I think his pretty useless. Sure I'll read his comics every now and then but his useless to me. Hank is way cooler.

This is just my opinion on Hank and why I feel his important. He saved a lot of people and even accidentally created a villain that is the the talk of marvel right now with the age of Ultron. His not a bad person and I feel he did a lot of good things in his comic career besides him losing his mind at one point. Other than that mess of his life ( which any superhero messes up and even looses their mind. I mean look at Tony, he was an alcoholic) his done so much to change the marvel world.




6 comments:

  1. TL;DR Version: Wah, shut up gaiz, Ant Man is totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >:| your starting to piss me off mr. His way cooler than Godzilla.

      Delete
    2. 1. "He's", not "His"

      2. Who cares?

      Delete
  2. rofl Aquaman­­­­­­­­ level of badass PWNS the level of ant man Aquaman=BadAss Ant Man=Ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aquaman has control over all things that live in the sea. That means gigantic sea monsters, and, It's debatable, cthulhu. A POWERFUL AND DESTRUCTIVE GOD.

    He once caused a man to have a seizure JUST by concentrating.

    He is not afraid to throw bears at people to make a point.

    He was the KING of ATLANTIS

    also, need I remind you that 70% of the earth is covered by water.

    He also fights gods annually.

    Also, again, He throws bears at people.

    Your turn

    ReplyDelete
  4. True the world is covered by 70% of water but there are way more bugs in the world then fish. Not saying aqua man is a bad DC character. Yeah there might of been times where he wasn't as cool but his an alright character. Ant man can control any bug he wants so I think he has more of an advantage then aqua man. He can shrink and grow huge.

    That might seem like nothing but it comes in hand and the bugs sure do help a lot. I'll fight for Hank's side no matter what. He made some wrong choices in the marvel world that had a big impact like Ultron but some good came from that too.

    ReplyDelete