Monday, April 29, 2013

Wolverine deadpool the decoy





I saw the cover of this comic and decided I had to get it. I love Deadpool his such a nut! You know if Deadpool is in it it has to be good. He tends to make the comic. I haven't ran into a bad comic with Deadpool yet and I hope I don't have to.


The comic starts out with Wolverine fighting a big alien robot that came from outer space. Of course when a robot comes down from space it tends to kill people and destroy a town or two which it did. Wolverine can't eat it because it's focused on killing Jean Grey, a girl from the X men I'm pretty sure he dated since he talks about how much feelings he still had for her even thought she died. The robot leaves him on the ground beaten up and Logon decided he can't do this alone. He could walk away but if he does a lot of people will die due to the robot looking for a person that is dead or he can get someone dumb e ought and that can deal with pain to distract the robot so he can rip it apart. Well..... I'm sure you guessed he went to deadpool and right away its funny.




Logon goes to Deadpool's house when his singing in the shower and scares him. Thus begins his craziness. He wouldn't cover his junk even when Logon asks him too and takes a shower with his mask on. Who does that? He decides to take the job so they both go and fight the robot Deadpool and Wolverine style. Funny parts throughout the battle and even some good fighting panels. There is an extra at the end of the book I think based on the old deadpool comics I thought was good.





Now would I recommend this book to someone? Yes I would! If you like a good laugh or are a deadpool or even a wolverine fan I would pick up a copy. I don't think it's hard to find and worth your money. You won't be disappointed.







No comments:

Post a Comment