Sunday, April 28, 2013

Avengers earth's mightiest hero episode




When I first started watching this show I watched the first episode and decided I didn't want to watch anymore because I didn't care much for Toney Stark's (iron man's) voice. A few day's later I decided to give it a second chance because you can't alway judge something just because you don't like one voice so I watched the episode over again. After watching a bunch I really liked it and the voice did kind of grow on me. Heck even ant man was in it!!! This was awhile back when the show came out.



I haven't watched it in awhile so I decided to watch season one again excited to get to season 2. Why not start with season 2 then? Well I wanted to refresh my head with the older episodes even though I knew what happened in them. I finally got to season 2 and was excited to watch episode 5 To steal an ant man. I was so excited to watch it because I knew Scot Lang would probably steal Hank's ant man costume in the episode and I was right!





In the beginning it shows a bunch of money shrinking by some Pym particles in a bank by "Ant man". Hank comes back to the Avengers mansion to pick up his lab and clean up the rest of his science stuff. You can tell by the way his talking that his acting different or like in the comics his getting sick. What I mean by sick is that his starting to go a little coo coo and is soon going to be yellow jacket. Janet is giving him a hard time and just doesn't get that Hank doesn't want to be an Avenger anymore due to it just being an endless cycle of fighting and getting others hurt.




Now first off I have to say I actually like Janet in the cartoon. I prefer her over the one in the Comic but my only thing with her is I hate how she always yells at Hank and treats him like crap. It kind of makes me mad because she blames it on Hank's science and him not caring about her. Hello open up your eyes woman! The one in the comic I can't stand at all. The first several issues I read with her in it and Hank were fine but I felt that she started becoming obsessive with him. I'm glad Hank bitch slapped her in the comics she really needed that. The other peon I don't like in the show is Maria Hill. She acts like she's in high command and acts like she owns the city and the Avengers. I can't wait to see the episode where Nick Furry comes back and yell's at her but I'm not too sure about that. Nick does seem to disappear a lot and never returns. I haven't read much of her in the comics so I can't say much about her there.




So as his leaving the mansion he see's the news footage of the robbery on the tv when Janet is still yelling at him and leaves quickly to find out the suite is stolen. He picked up his Avengers card that he still kept and called Janet to ask for help but of course she still yells at him. He says his sorry about everything and hangs up. What a bitch move Janet. I so hope Hanks slaps you in the show too. Not wanting to get any help from the avengers he calls up and number that can help you find whatever you need. The people he called up were the superheroes called Luke Cage and Iron Fist. I know about Luke but man, Iron fist is awesome! They agree to help and to shorten this up a bit they find him and figure out that his a janitor at the school and he knew that Hank had the outfit so he took it. He was a criminal before and used the money he stole to pay for an expensive surgery for his daughter Cassandra Lang. The criminals wanted the money back because they had his daughter captive. Getting her back and fighting the guys Hank says he can keep the identity of Ant man and slowly walks away.





Well overall I thought the episode was good. I got another hero added to my hero's that caught my eye list which I have to research about more and I also got to watch a really cool ant man episode knowing what will come in the future. My only thing I had with it is I wished It went off the comic a little more. I really loved the comic story of Scott Lang stealing the suite and trying to find the Dr to do the surgery on his daughter. I thought that was the best and I thought that's what the episode was going to kind of look like but you know, things can't always be based off of comics exactly (maybe to a point but I don't know). So if I had a choice I would of loved to watch an episode based off of those issues. So for now if your an Ant man fan like me ( some aren't 0_e ) check the episode out or better yet check that out and the comics! You won't be disappointed at all! Also check out the Avengers Earth's mightiest heroes show. They also have comics based on it. I only have 2 or 3 but I'm hoping to get them all :)











No comments:

Post a Comment