Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sonic and megaman




I've always loved sonic. One of my favorite games that I've played was Sonic heroes. The fact that you could play as four teams, all going after egg man with the same levels but different places within it blew my mind. It is really fun but some of the levels got hard at times or even pissed me off to the point I got a headache and just turned it off. Now that was a few years ago so I decided to take another go at the game. I did a few of the sonic levels and just turned it off because I got bored. It's not that the game was boring I just didn't feel like playing video games at that time.


My other favorite video game was Sonic riders. Man I rocked at that game! It's probably my favorite racing games. When you were playing it to me it felt like you were literally floating on one of those flying boards. Kind of like the back to the future skateboards.





My friend Chris recently told me to draw a Sonic worlds collide picture since he likes Sonic and Mega man and it turned out really good! The only problem I had was everyone asked me who the one guy was and I didn't know D:

How could you not know who your drawing? I don't know I never really go into Mega man but now I'm interested since I was looking up more pictures to draw. Sonic and Mega man people are actually really fun to draw other then drawing superheroes. I love drawing and always looking for new things to draw. It's always good to draw something new! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment