Monday, April 15, 2013

Empire of the sun Alive and Daft Punk




I was so excited today because Empire of the sun released the song Alive, one of there singles on there new album Ice on the Dunes a day early. It's kind of a tease because the album doesn't come out until June. I just recently became a fan of there music and I have to say not one song so far has let me down. Most people would never guess the music I listen too. At first glance people would think I listen to hard rock, metal or maybe even scream-o. I actually listen to the most random things ever. First off I don't really care much for rap, I'll listen to it if its on with my friends but I would have to listen to some songs for a bit to like it or find a rap song I like. I prefer Electronic/dubstep music from Deadmau5, Skrillex ( his really gone down hill lately) feed me and other artists. The weird music is Asain Kung fu generation, foster the people, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, Two door Cinema club and Coldplay ( with a few random songs here and there). Some people really hate Coldplay but I think there really good.


Check out some of Empire of the sun music if you like alternative dance type music. Here's a link to there new song Alive :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbey5ipkNns








Daft punk another legendary band no one really hears about until now. I was also really happy because Daft punk has a new Cd coming out this month. Everyone around the work thought they were dead because the last we heard about these two electronic dj's was from the movie and soundtrack from Tron Legacy. They always wear there masks and never show there faces to anyone other then the ones wife and kids and prob to each other when taking a break. We only have pictures of them when they were teens before they decided to be robots. I'm waiting to hear what these two have come up with and hope to see the people behind the masks one day. I'm just glad there still around and didn't fade away into the dark music abyss never to return to us again.







No comments:

Post a Comment