Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Villain's that caught my eye #9




Yea I know I already did a Loki Villain blog but who said I couldn't do one on kid Loki :P




Loki is on my top 3 fav villains and when I found kid Loki that made him even cooler! His still the bad ass he always is but just little. I first found out about him in Journey into mystery. His outfit is really cool and his personality I think is a bit more sour and only a bit sweet towards these 3 women that treat him as their kid. I kind of jumped into it but who says you have to start at the beginning most of the times. I'm sure I can find a trade or something for it.






Right now his in the Young Avengers which is another comic series that caught my eye because of Speed and Wiccan. In this comic he still acts the same but it seems that everyone knows his the real Loki just in kid form and treat him as an equal which is kind of funny. I mean they can turn him into the Avengers or to Thor but they don't. I'm sure I can pick up more comics with him in it and if your interested check out Journey into mystery or the new Young Avengers. If I like it you might!





No comments:

Post a Comment