Saturday, April 20, 2013

Villain's that caught my eye #11






I recently just heard about this villain from watching Avengers Earth's mightiest heroes. ( that show is awesome!) I was watching the first season again because its been awhile since I watched it and I wanted to refresh my head with the episodes so I can start watching the second season. I heard that Ant man turns into yellow jacket and goes crazy so I'm excited to start season 2 :D


Whirlwind I thought was really cool. His kind of like a speedster in the way that the air moves him really fast. Also a mutant, he was a bully growing up and since he knew about his powers this led him to become a villain breaking into stores and stealing anything he wanted. He was taken down by giant man and wasp which made him want revenge on them both for turning him in. Whirlwind truly hated them for taking him down and created the allis Charles Matthews. With this identity he became the wasps chauffeur just to get close to her and Hank. He then started getting obsessed with Janet wanting to know where she was all the time. Using his cover he gained access to the Avengers mansion and kidnapped the wasp but was then stopped by quicksilver.



Later he joined forces with the masters of evil, egghead and so on still hating Hank Pym and wasp. He still planned revenge on them. There's more to whirlwind as with any villain but if your interested look him up like I did or better yet pick up a comic with him in. That's what I'm gonna do :D












No comments:

Post a Comment