Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hero's I don't really care for #2







I don't rally care for a lot of the girl superhero's and one on my top girl list is Elektra. I know a lot of people that don't like her too.

The first time I saw or even heard about her was a few years back when Daredevil came out. At the time I wasn't into superheroes like I am now and just watched it because it was a cool movie. I never remembered the name of Daredevil. (Not his real name his superhero name). Whenever my sister and I brought up the movie we always said that cool blind superhero. Just a way for us to remember it. Also the funny thing is at the time I still didn't like her.





She comes off as a goodie goodie that gets whatever she wants. I just watched the Elektra movie the other night with my sister and the whole time we were complaining and towards the end I actually threw empty water bottles at the tv saying the movie was a piece of crap. (Just for fun) Isn't she some really good ninja? What I saw was a whinny crybaby of a girl that doesn't know what to do with herself and acts like she knows everything and is better then everyone else. I mean she got her ass handed to her by an old man because she didn't want him telling the people she was going to kill that "Elektra" is a trained killer and that's her job. Who the hell cares and personally the one point she was going to die I said its about time.

I probably sound like a whinny person over a random comic character but I mean come on. She plays with Daredevil's feelings and thinks she can get away with it. That man is blind and prob can't see how she acts. ( Not even pretty too) No offense Matt but you can do way better. I hope she dies because I don't like her >:D











No comments:

Post a Comment