Monday, April 22, 2013

Hero's that caught my eye #12






I actually couldn't remember this hero's name for the longest time. I remember when the movie came out for Daredevil. My sister and I always knew him as the blind hero that kicked ass! Now if you can remember something like that years before you started to like superhero's then they definitely have to be someone that caught your eye.


Matt Murdock also know as Daredevil grew up in Hell's Kitchen NY. His eye sight was taken from him by a radioactive substance making him blind. With no sight Matt learned to use his other senses instead and realized his senses are beyond a normal humans. With that in mind he trains himself to use them for fighting and to find anything he needs. Jack Murdock Matt's father was killed when he was a kid because he wouldn't throw a fight for some mobsters. Matt latter gave himself the identity Daredevil and seeks out revenge on the people that killed his father.




I have a few comics of daredevil and his a really interesting comic character I think. The new comic by Mark Waid I think are really good. I have the first eight of them and I haven't been disappointed with them yet. I also have two trades my sister got me one with Elecktra. I don't like that girl very much. She likes to play with Matt's feelings and as I said before I hope she dies ( i think she does too :D )



If your interested check out that series! It's super good :)















No comments:

Post a Comment