Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hero's that caught my eye #10





I'm actually shocked and surprise I didn't do Hank Pym. His my all time favorite hero! I mean by now people should of guessed that. Funny how I heard about him and he turned out to be my favorite hero. As you know I really wasn't into comics, watched superhero things but never thought much. Yea JLA and Batman were the shows! I loved watching them Saturday night while eating popcorn and junk food.



After watching Avengers on May 4th opening day I decided superheroes would be my new thing since I couldn't collect manga or watch anime due to my mother not liking it ( sucks but eh I'll watch it again one day). As I did some research I discovered that two original avengers aren't in the movie, Ant man and Wasp. Reading a lot about them I learned their powers and red a few comic blurbs too. I then decided I would tell everyone about this Ant man guy and tell them what I know. I spent so much time looking him and wasp up ( more so him) because of his powers. Shrinking down to the size of an ant, talking to them and even having them help you is fucking awesome!





From there I got my first ever Ant man comic down at C & C's comic cave because at the time I was going around looking for anyone that had any comics of him. They had one copy and latter as I came more often had more for me! Dimension X had no clue who the hell I was talking about and later still don't. ( don't go to they they don't know anything) If you want to hear about them check out myComic stores in general blog.






So Ant man was my hero and still is. I love reading anything with him in it and I really hope Marvel makes a comic just about him and maybe the wasp ( she's ok ). Plus I can't wait for the movie! Until then Keep calm and Ant man on!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment