Saturday, April 27, 2013

Backlash





I haven't done a comic review for a long time so I thought what the heck I'll do a few this week. I got told to read this comic by a friend just to try it out and I have to say it was pretty tuff. I only read a few pages I just couldn't read any more of it.



I'm normally not one to set a comic down. I'll read it if I have to or if someone really wants me to but I just couldn't read the rest of this comic. It reminded me of X force maybe the Rob Liefeld one (haven't read any of them, not going to but I've seen them) or the other X force. The art style is what gets me I think. I love to look at a good comic with art that people took time to draw. Not saying they didn't but I feel that they could of taken more time to draw it or got (no offense) better artists to draw the work.







As any good artist they know it takes time to draw a good picture. Heck I've even drawn a really good picture just to see it torn up or even ruined in the end. It sucks too! I'm just saying more time could of been done with that. The other thing about it is that it reminds me of the Rob style or look. It doesn't have the deformed body look just the face style and the way the artist drew it.



I read a few x men and the non Rob Liefeld X force and I felt the same way about them too. I guess there not my type of comic. I'll just stick to the ones I like but if your interested in this type of comic please check it out. I was probably no help to you but hey at least I gave my opinion on it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment