Thursday, February 21, 2013

Avengers academy Arcade death game







I finally got around to reading a trade I should of read awhile ago. Things don't go as I plan them to go it seems. You get too busy and can't do much.

The story starts out with the young avengers getting the day off to relax and have fun without getting into trouble. As things always goes trouble finds them. There all captured and taken to Arcades tiny murderworld to face his evil games. I actually don't want to ruin this story of arcade because I think it's one you should check out. Too much to describe with the games and all and is better left for you all to read if your interested. Overall I thought it was good my things that I didn't like much were Arcades murder methods he used. It seemed to me he played around too much and didn't try to kill his victims like he usually does. The other thing was the facial style for him. What the heck is with the black blob around his eyes? Personally I think his cooler with his flicked out orange hair and the huge smile on his face. Funny thing is I like to flick my hair out too. It looks cool :P




One other thing I will say I liked about the comic was the extra's at the end. They showed 2 bonus comics arcade was in and the very last page of the book showed his whole profile which is awesome! I think I will blog about that later when I learn a bit more about his methods and more about him too. So if your a fan like me or just looking for something to read to pass the time check out this book. It's worth reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment