Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Avengers 2





If you haven't watched the avengers your a total noob. It's the greatest movie ever! When I watched this movie I realized how cool superheroes were. This wasn't the only superhero movie I watched. I've watched iron man, fantastic 4, spiderman and just about ever x men movie but never thought about it much.


It wasn't until I walked out of the movie theater I thought about reading the comics of it and my brother and sister got some for me. I then watched Thor, Captain America, and any other superhero movie I haven't (still have ones I haven't watched yet).

For certain I know I am extremely excited for the second movie to come out like everyone else. Ant man, the wasp and Doctor strange and going to be in it which is awesome! I heard Johnny Depp will be playing Doctor Strange but I'm not sure who is going to play the wasp and Ant Man. Personally I think he will be good.





Not much is being said about it now because of Marvel filming Thor, finishing Iron Man 3, gardens of the Galaxy, Ant man and so on but all I can say is its going to be worth the wait. Even for Ant man in 2015. I wish it wasn't that long but for him I can wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment