Sunday, February 17, 2013

Excalibur






I've recently gotten a few Excalibur comics mostly because I knew Arcade was in it ( my fav villain) but I have to say I really like them. Some of the ones I thought Arcade was in he wasn't or I picked up the ones I remembered seeing the cover of when researching the comics. They were all really good and kept my attention the whole time.



Out of the whole team I think Captain Britain is my favorite. His the leader but I can tell his goal other then saving the world/day is making sure his team is in one piece and everyone is ok. That's what I like about heroes. They care about everyone else and would risk there life for everyone. Most of you are probably thinking well isn't that what they all do? Well yea it is but most of them don't put that much effort in that. I think I'm going to have to get more of there comics next time I go to the comic shop. When I learn more I'll probably do a full Excalibur blogpost on everyone. Until then I got some reading to do on them :D













No comments:

Post a Comment