Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Smoking in general





I know for a fact I will never smoke. It's bad for you and if you do it your basically asking to die faster.

Why talk about smoking when everyone already knows and doesn't care? Well my parents smoke and I always harass them about it telling them there just going to die.

I can't stand it. They smoked when I was little and I stopped after I told them so many times to stop. It worked for awhile and then they started again due to "stress". I get that stress can make you do that but still find a better way then killing yourself slowly with every puff.

I bet my lungs are bad from smelling it so much and wouldn't doubt it if I have second hand smoke. A lot of kids I know say there parents smoke inside the house and they have to deal with it which is horrible. No one should do that to there kids but like others say " it's there parents choice to do that not ours". Which is a poor excuse.

Let me just say I think smoking is wrong. You all have so much to live for in life. It's abdicating as all would say but it's never to late to stop. This is my favorite quote and I think it would be good to say in this posting: " Life is short, Live while you can." Make the change, it's the first step in succeeding something worth wild in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment