Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top 10 Marvel villains

Get ready for my top 10 Marvel villains! What no DC ones? Yea I only know a few villains from DC. Not enough for me to say I know a bunch and to have a bunch to like. When I find some more I'll do a DC on but now my top 10! ( and for all you skipping down to the end 0_e yea you know who I'm talking about. Your all cheating)






10: Bullseye from Daredevil. He was cool in the movie kind of like a Hawkeye never really missing. He has a mouth on him and sure knows how to get a party started!









9: Fin Fang Foom a big Dragon. Reminds me of a big Godzilla. He loves to trash the place and leave his mess behind for people to clean up.









8: Carnage from Spider-Man. Really crazy and gets carried away when his fighting. Other than that he kicks butt!







7: Venom another one from Spider-Man. Personally if I had to pick between him or Carnage fighting I think Venom would win. Any thoughts?










6: Galactus sole survivor of the universe. He also loves to eat planets ( hopefully were not next :o )





5: Magneto from X- men and the Scarlet Witches, and Quickslivers Father.









4: The Grim reaper the guy with the scythe! Don't get on his bad side though. I saw someone say something he didn't want to hear and he sliced them for it. Personally I don't want to be cut in half by him.






3: Doom doom doom doom! Doctor Doom well know the everyone especially the Fantastic Four. Known for hating almost everyone and everything.






2: Loki! God of Mischief and brother of Thor. Or if you saw in avengers as Thor would say " his adopted" :P



1: The one and only ARCADE! I wish he was in more comics though. It was a tuff choice between him and Loki but I can't let arcade down in the dirt.






Hard to choice people when you can only pick a few and have to order them from 1-10. Try it sometime you'll be surprised who is 1st and who is last!










No comments:

Post a Comment