Sunday, February 10, 2013

Villains that caught my eye # 5 and #6




I thought I might as well do these two together since there always fighting each other and they both are from Spiderman.



First up is Carnage. His a cereal killer that escaped from a state run mental institution. Yes! Another crazy person running around! At one point venom agreed to team up with Spiderman his hated enemy to take down carnage. That's saying something if you have to team up with someone you hate. Carnage killed a lot of innocent people because he wanted to and could. He can create weapons from a substance from his outfit which is awesome. His costume is really cool looking and he does tend to loose control but so does venom.




Now venom I consider a big brother of Spiderman and Carnage. Maybe because his bigger then the two? I don't know but I always think he is. Venom is an enemy of spiderman just like carnage and is usually always fighting him. Venom first came in contact with spiderman and he ripped it off of him because of the things it was making him do. The thing with venom and carnage is that they need a host to take over so they can destroy things. My favorite thing about venom is his long tongue and his razor sharp teeth. His also a really fun villain to draw!



Overall between the two I prefer venom. Don't get me wron there both really cool but I like venom really more. Most people think I would like Carnage more because he is basically a cyco path but nope. The only weird part about that is I usually Ike the crazy people. Look what happened to Hank Pym. He went crazy and Arcade is just pure crazy. Guess it all depends :D









No comments:

Post a Comment