Sunday, February 3, 2013

Top 10 Heroes from DC and Marvel

I have a lot of people I like from the Marvel and DC worlds but I think it's time I decide who is my favorite

First off I'll start off with the heroes:

10: Mister Miracle I've always had a soft spot for him. His a really cool hero and I love it when Blue Beetle and Booster bug him!



9: Impulse is another one of theses fast runners but from the future. I always liked the idea of running really fast.


8: Hawkeye a man that knows how to shoot with a bow and arrow! You need an extra eye give him a call.


7: Speed another fast runner. I love his hair and jealous of his googles. I always wanted a pair. His a funny kid and the brother of Wiccan.

6: Daredevil, a blind superhero but he can sure kick some butt!



5: Who ever doesn't know this super hero is a noob. A funny and crazy hero if you would call him that.



4: Blue beetle, a superhero recommended by a friend. I like him better then the new one and he has a sense of humor here and there.


3: Captain America one of the original heroes. I've always liked him and his shield is awesome!


2: This one was hard. I fight between Superboy and the number one choice. Recommended by a friend and I'll never stop loving this kid!




1: The one and only Ant Man! I love all the ant man's! It's hard to pick which one I love more but if I had to pick it would be Hank Pym. There would of been no Ant Man without him!







It's really hard to choose which heroes you like and put them on a list of 1-10. It took me awhile to pick them out but who knows, since I'm still learning about superheroes the list might change in the future but I know for sure Ant man and Superboy aren't going to change :D





2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Really enjoyed this list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would of never known about these superheroes if it wasn't for you guys recommending them to me so I thank you all for that! You should post more on your blog if you have any time.

      Delete