Monday, February 25, 2013

Hero's that caught my eye #7





I've always liked Captain America. He is the coolest, most original and well known among everyone. The stars and strips go a long way with him. Fighting evil and saving life's while rocking that American flag he wears proudly on him.


I have many comics with him in like avengers and maybe 2 just about him. I also have a really big trade book that shows his older comics. Most still need read like usual with me. My collection is big and just keeps growing so more for me to read :P

I know him enough to tell you some stuff. ( I think everyone knows this stuff though) Steve Rogers tried to enroll in the army during WW2 but got denied every time due to him being so weak and a lot if health issues but that didn't stop him from trying. Finally someone saw he wanted to go in so they told him they had a secret soldier serum that could make him taller, faster and above all stronger than anyone. The procedure went perfect until one of the red skull's (hydra's men) shot the Doctor that made the experiment work forever loosing the ability to reproduce it for others. Steve Rogers then set out fighting hydra's men and saving people's life's with his partner Bucky.




I don't know much about Bucky other then he was his younger sidekick. I shall have to read the comics and learn more about him. Until then Captain America will save the world risking his life for everyone. Cool thing is I have a Captain America sweatshirt where the hood goes over your face to form a mask. I even cosplayed as him at a comic-con with my own hand made shield which was awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment