Sunday, February 10, 2013

Excalibur featuring Arcade









I've been doing a lot of researching over the last few days of comics with arcade in it. First introduced to me in The Thing 2006 comic series and is my number one favorite villain. A lot of people haven't heard of him so I guessing his not a well known person. I know for sure I think his cool!


This whole comic is about arcade. He steals Captain Britain's former girlfriend Courtney Ross and threw her into an Alice in wonderland type of Murderworld. All the Excalibur have switched body's with a variation Tweedle made ( you don't find that out till the end). They all are fighting each other while trying to survive in Murderworld.


While Arcade is watching he says he is really bored already. Right after he says that Shadow cat pops through the computer and says she can change that and drags him into his own little game. She leaves behind her fire breathing dragon so miss Locke and the other guy ( didn't say his name) can't mess with the controls.


Leaving him in his own game he has to survive like the rest of them and in the mean time he has fun with it. Overall I thought it was a really funny arcade comic. The other ones his a little more serious but they are still good. If you don't know who he is or if you do you should check it out. It's worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment