Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hero's that caught my eye #5






For me doing these heroes and villain's that caught my eye are fun. I like to share my opinions on heroes, telling you what I think is cool about them and whatever else I want to say. For this one the hero is Spiderman.








At first I never really cared for this wall climbing hero but now I think his interesting. I watched those older Spiderman movies staring Tobey Maguire and I thought they were ok. When it came to the third one I really didn't like it but I heard he just wanted to ruin the movie. The new movie The Amazing Spiderman was really good. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it at first because I remembered the other ones weren't that good and thought it was another add on to the older ones.

My friend Taylor finally convinced me and we went to see it. It was amazing! ( that's why it's called amazing Spider-Man :P ) I got into a few starter comics then. In them Spider-Man is really goofy and funny. I never knew he acted that way but I like it! A new twist and creativity.


I know the issue #700 marked the end of the amazing Spider-Man series but the superior spider man is the on running new series based on it. Haven't gotten my paws on it yet but I hope to soon. Cool part is I heard Peter has a mad scientist look going on at times which is awesome! I asked my mom for a lab coat to wear because it would be cool. Still never got one yet..... Still waiting for one too!



No comments:

Post a Comment