Sunday, March 24, 2013

Empire of the sun

My sister bought this one song by these guys called Walking on a dream. I've heard of it before but never knew what the band was called or anything. I heard them on pandora but my mom closed the window and I also herd it on the radio.

I decided to listen to more of their songs and there really good! I'm into dub step and some alternative music like Foster the people, MGMT, and other things. Man when I heard the song called Half mast by them I was hooked. It takes me a bit to like music but for some reasons I got hooked right away. The lead singer wears a really cool sun hat and his makeup is really cool too. I actually wouldn't mind wearing makeup like that :P

Here is the music video for walking on a a dream but check out there other stuff like Half mast and we are the people. You might find a new band like me and there also coming out with a new cd in June which is great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eimgRedLkkU









No comments:

Post a Comment