Saturday, March 16, 2013

Villain's that caught my eye # 7





Boomerang actually caught my eye right away for some reason. I have a lot of really cool comic trading cards my friend gives me ( which I should be reading more often :P ) but anyway I got a card with him on it. Not much of. Picture but for some reason I thought he looked cool. I've always liked the speedy and the arrow throwing people so I think that's what caught my eye ( even though his not speedy or shoots arrows)





I looked him up and it said that he used to live in Australia until his parents moved to America. Boomerang was really good at baseball and when he went for a job he got hired to be an assassin by the Secret Empire, given an identity, equipment and an outfit. One of the missions he was sent on was to receive the outlines for the Orion missile plain the military was using against the hulk.


Boomerang took the generals daughter Betty Ross and demanded the outlines for her. The Hulk herd and got pissed so he beat the crap out of him. This was the first people heard and knew about him. Boomerang also was known for other comics and one really known one is him fighting Spiderman.



One other person I know that is kind of like him is Captain Boomerang from the DC world and also was in Superboy for a bit!!!!!! :D The top 2 pics are from the new Superior spiderman #1 for all you spiderman fans.







No comments:

Post a Comment