Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hero's that caught my eye #8






I'm not really sure if you should consider him a hero or just a looser but here is Deadpool!!!!! Personally I think his funny and is a misunderstood...... Uh creature ( let's just go with that)

I first heard if him from some guys at school. They were always talking about him and I got tired of hearing about him and also not knowing who he was. Finally I asked Kani ( my friend) and he explained him, his powers and basically that his a psycho to me. ( on top of that really funny)






Interested I asked the guys down at the comic shop and they hooked me up with some issues. I didn't stop there too! I got the Deadpool Vegas book and a few other issues but my all time fave is the newest Deadpool series.




In this one his fighting the dead presidents that have come back fro. The dead to take over the US because they don't like they way they were running it and head of them all is GW!!






It's really good and I would totally recommend it to all you die hard deadpool fans :) funny pic time!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment