Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hero's that I don't care for #1









I've been doing these post on heroes and villains that caught my eye and now that I know a bit about comics, it's time I do some post on people I don't really care for or really like. One of the first ones that caught my eye is Superman.



Why of all people Superman you ask? I think personally his a show off and doesn't try his best most if the time when saving people because he thinks his all that. But everyone loves him and his awesome! No..... not really. I will admit a few years back I thought he was really cool and stuff in the show JLA ( which is an awesome show) but my all time favorites from the show was Flash ( my speedy people) Green Arrow and Batman. In that show Superman showed off too.


You just being hateful and just picking someone others like to fight with them. My friend Taylor likes Superman and I'm always arguing that Superboy is better. My other friend introduced me to him in Superman 502 ( I believe that's the one.). At first I said " I'm not sure about him. I don't really like Superman so I'm not sure I'll like Superboy." All he said was " We'll at least give it a try and if you don't like it you don't have to read it." Sure enough after I read it I was back at the stand asking for more! I think that goes to show that trying new things isn't bad and it might turn out to be something you'll like.


On that note about superman I did read a few comics with him and I didn't really like it. I gave it a try so people can't say I didn't. Maybe it wasn't good stuff I was reading but I don't think my mind will change about him. There's this new Superman movie coming out June 14 and Taylor is dying to go to it. Still not sure about it though. Just from the trailer it looks like its missing a lot of key points and doesn't get the whole point of superman in general. I know about him so I can have some word in saying that and if you want to argue with me bring it on >:D





Superman your a jerk











2 comments:

  1. There are good Supes stories you should read, the Death and Return of Superman is pretty good. Also All Star Superman, Kingdom Come, Superman: Earth 1, Superman for All Seasons. I agree Superman isn't that great, but you get a solid creative team on him and you can do some amazing stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True you prob can do some amazing story's with him depending on what it's about and how they use him. I'll have to check those ones out sometime :)

      Delete