Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Superjail!








Superjail, personally one on my favorite tv shows since I was little. I always got up late when my parents were sleeping and turned on my tv to watch adult swim and one night it came on. The first episode I ever watched was called Superbar.

I shouldn't get carried away with talking about me knowing the show and all of you (if you dont know it) don't know what the hell I''m talking about. Superjail is basically a show where the Warden thinks of fun activities on how to entertain his inmates basically by killing everyone. Every episode ends with a big bloody massacre and only one inmate leaves every episode and is always in the beginning of every episode doing petty crimes. Here's a little background on the people.




Warden: A child like guy that's always looking for something fun to do and new activities for his inmates. He enjoys killing them in every way imaginable.







Jared: A short overworked man that works for the warden. His always stressing out and has a high pitch voice at times.



Alice: She used to be a man but changed due because she loved another man and thought he would except her but he didn't. The warden offered her a job and she tends to beat the crap out of the inmates and even has her eyes on one too!







Jailbot: The warden's longest and trusted machine. Jailbot basically runs the whole jail with the warden and without him nothing will get done and everything will go crazy. His a big key to the show and to everyone.





Jackknife: the petty crime guy that always gets caught by Jailbot and always escapes Superjail somehow



The twins: there from an alien race and the only 2 survivors left. Their father killed everyone and his always trying to get them to come back home (doesn't really say why in the one episode)


You also meet some of the inmates in every episodes but mainly a certain bunch are focused a lot. I have both DVD's of the show and if your interested check it out. They have the newest season 3 out that I have to catch up on. I've been waiting for them all to come online so I can watch them all with my sister. I even got her and Taylor ( my friend) hooked on it. It's just a really funny and entertaining show to watch so I recommend you all to surf the web and watch an episode. There only 12 mins long and totally worth watching.




No comments:

Post a Comment