Monday, March 25, 2013

Moving

My dad is all happy about moving for the business and all but I'm really not happy about it. My parents are going to check a house out down in Texas and I have a feeling their going to buy it because as they say its dirt cheep and the laws are good for the jerky connection.

I almost want to cry but I don't want to. Probably will when saying goodbye to my friends even though i don't want them to see me cry. I have only a few friends that I don't want to leave them. So much I want to do here in PA still. My sister's going to stay behind here and maybe catch up with us later but I doubt it. If I get my license and enough money I'm going to move back up here to work at my friends comic shop and catch up with everyone.

So much I have here to do that I don't want to leave. I'm almost 18 so if I want I can make my choice soon and do what I want ( as Loki would say) but in my government class I heard the price of living in PA is really expensive. You won't make it if you don't get 17.25 an hour which is a lot.


A big choice I have to make but I know I'll get through it. Life sucks period. :(

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. We'll have to do something for you before (if) your family moves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cameron! I was thinking of something we could all do :P I don't want to go but I have no choice right now until I get money and can drive. Don't worry though I'm totally coming back up here to live and stuff :D

      Delete
  2. If you room with your sister you won't need that much to get by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we're already talking about it and stuff. She is going to stay up here for another 2 years so I have time to get money and a job. Hopefully she is still up here when I get a chance to move back :)

      Delete