Sunday, March 31, 2013

Guys in general

I've had some experiencing dating and of course I know a lot about guys from being around them at school all the time. Personally I think their assholes (depending on who they are and how they act).

My first boyfriend if he is even considered one was in 6th grade and you know how everyone is, girls have a huge crush on guys vice versa. It was a joke date because it wasn't even a day and he said he wanted to be friends which made me really sad and stuff. The only other guy I can really say I dated the longest was my best friend Lee. I dated him for 1 1/2 years the longest anyone in my grade has ever dated. ( that's because they just like to bang them and leave). I know better and have been raised to make good choices with guys. Personally if they just want to fuck you and move on there not worth dating. They have to respect what you want to do. I mean there are 5th and 6th graders pregnant.


Anyway yea I actually saw myself being with him for a long time because he was really nice and had the same opinion as I did on things too. The only thing I didn't like was he had no balls. He didn't hold my hand like most guys did I had to grab his hand all the time, he never kissed me or anything. Don't you kiss the person your dating in the first few months or so? He had braces and my mom always said he was shy. That doesn't mean a thing! It felt like we were just friends the whole time and we were never going anywhere so I ended it. The funny thing is he was totally fine with it.

We only ever went sledding once at avalanche express which was boring because he complained the whole time and we never went to the movies. What guy doesn't go to the movies!? I just wanted to go see the Lorax but he couldn't. ( because he couldn't eat popcorn and blah blah blah) I know for sure when I find a guy I'm going to make sure he actually can go out on dates and has balls (haha) but actually understands me and listens. One day :) ......I hope. Any guys have opinions just post them :P

2 comments:

  1. "Personally I think their assholes (depending on who they are and how they act)."

    Wow, wise words there Confucius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol what Confucius? I tried looking it up but all that kept coming up was something about a Chinese teacher

      Delete