Sunday, March 31, 2013

Villains that caught my eye # 8





I haven't really done any Villains for DC but this one really caught my eye due to my friend Chris being the Night owl. This villain is called owlman. A really cool outfit and a cool way to beat the crap out of people.


Owlman is the evil counterpart of Batman and is part of the Crime Syndicate of America. The Crime Syndicate is a team of really intelligent counterparts of Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, and Batman. He is the bad version of Batman. I don't really care much for Batman but I personally think Owlman is way cooler. I always tend to like the bad guys for some reason :P

I have a few Crime Syndicate comics with him in it and personally out of the group I like him and the flash. Superman is too cocky, still don't really care for the Wonder Woman ( she's a bigger slut the the other one in my opinion) and the green lantern is ok. Not much is said about him so I think I would have to either research more on him or read more about him to know more about him. The one Owlman has a partner like Batman does. His name is Talon and looks badass. It also said that he has an affair with Superwoman which made Ultraman really mad. ( since its his wife) Bad thing to piss off the leader with taking his wife and stuff. Well if his an ass then I see why she left him, if it was me I prob would of left him or wouldn't have been with him in the first place. If I was a superhero or right now in life I would pick someone that understands me. Likes me for who I am and doesn't judge me. Loves me for the way I am and doesn't care what anyone else says as long as there with me. :P one day I'll find a perfect guy. ( prob do a blog or something about guys should be interesting for them to read about)






He also appeared in the JLA cartoon!





No comments:

Post a Comment