Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hero's that caught my eye #1

My friend landshrksattacks told me I should do blogs on heroes I discovered from reading my favorite heroes comics that caught my eye. The first one that I thought of was Wiccan and Speed.


I first found these two guy from reading the secret invasion. I only had a few issues at the time but they stood out right away. I didn't know who they were at the time but I did a lot of researching just to find out there names. It turned out there the son's of the Scarlet Witch which is awesome!

Out of the two I really like Speed. I always liked the idea of having super speed and running all over the world really fast like Flash or Sonic. The sliver hair is a good touch and I'm a little jealous of his goggles. I always wanted a pair to wear around my neck everyday but never got the chance to buy one yet. Also I always wanted sliver hair. Your probably thinking what the heck that's old people's hair but I think personally its cool. I would want that and purple eyes if I could.







My friend thinks Wiccan is cooler but I'm always saying Speed. His hyper and full of energy. Wiccan on the other hand seems like the cool and on top of things guy which isn't bad. Personally I always enjoyed the loud and energetic heroes for the most part.

Well after finding these two I wanted more comics of them so I got some young avengers and now I'm trying to get my hands on young avengers children's crusade. I just can't wait to read more about

them!

If you haven't checked out this blog sight you should.

http://landsharkattacks.blogspot.com/?m=1





No comments:

Post a Comment