Thursday, January 17, 2013

Villains that caught my eye #3








The Grim reaper I would have to say is really cool looking. I read some heroes for hire today and he was in it. His antlers (as I would call it) remind me of Aku from a cartoon called Samurai Jack. I love that show! I watched it since the day it was on tv and now I miss it. They don't play the good stuff anymore. I'll have to buy the dvd's of it.


What I like about him is the huge synth he has. I'm guessing he doesn't have a hand that its there. Some people that I've seen have the arm knifes or guns but still have there hands. I don't know right now if he does or doesn't. He wasn't really in it that much but what I saw from him fighting he was on my top villain list. The best part about the synth was it can turn into a saw! Also the girls shoved his head the toilet. Wouldn't you want to do that?








Yep meeting new Villains and everything. I'm going to have to get more comics of them all!







No comments:

Post a Comment