Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Star Trek, new to this noob

I absolutely loved the new remake movie but I know others that would argue with me for hours probably.( not going to say any names :P ) Then my friend introduced me to the tv show Next generation. I watched one episode and I was like WOW!!!! It was really good.

Watching a few episodes here and there I started to like it more and more. I then watched a few episodes of voyager and the original 1966 Star Trek but I didn't like it as much as Next Gen. but they were still good. Would I consider liking it more then the movie....yes but I will say something about both. The show shows more adventures with the crew and the enterprise which is great. I got to see other alien races in the show and all different kind of problems the crew faces in space. On the other hand the more is more up to date, has action and the graphics are really good. Just looking at the next movie coming out soon makes me more in a Star Trek mood! It looks really good and I can't wait to see it when it comes out. I'll still like the movie but the next gen. tv series is my fave so far.

I a sucker for nerdy stuff but I just can't help it. So for my friend that argued with me about the movie you won, but know this. It's not about hating it because its not like the tv series, it's about trying out new stuff and giving it a chance. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment