Monday, January 21, 2013

Superhero game





You ever sit down and randomly ask someone theses questions before?

" If you could be any superhero who would you be and who would your partner be?"

"If you were a villain who would you be and who would you hire to fight with you?"

I do that all the time and I think it's really fun. These were my choices. For marvel I would be Ant girl (ant man). I really like him I mean who wouldn't want to grow big and shrink tinny. Plus you get to talk to bugs which is freaking awesome! My partner would be Hawkeye. He has a good eye and if needed I could shrink tinny and ride his arrow over to the bad guy or to place we would have to go to.









The villains were hard to choice from. I mean there are so many cool ones. These were my choices though. If I could be one it would have to be the Grimm reaper. You get to have a huge scythe and everything. My partner I would hire if they would want me is Doctor Doom but he tends to work alone unless he really needs someone.


DC choices were these. I would be Supergirl and my partner would be Superboy from the 90's I read a few comics with her and she was alright. Superboys my favorite so he would totally be my partner!





Vivian's I would be Cat woman ( a lot of people say its debatable about her being good or bad) and I'm not quite sure on my partner. I don't know much on DC to chose people. I heard its bad right now so I tend to stay away but I should read some of there good older stuff before they went to crap.


These were my choices what are yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment