Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Hobbit







I finally saw the Hobbit and it was amazing! Everything they did with the movie was great. The graphics were excellent, the actors did a really good job and they ended it perfectly ( makes people scream because they wanted to see more). I can't wait for the second one to come out!


A lot of people probably would of taken me for the type that doesn't care for Lord of the rings but I watched it when I was 4. I remember most of the older movies but not all of them. The fighting parts are easy to remember and most of the little things here and there too. My favorite character from the older movies was Legolas. I always wanted to be like him when I was little. Shooting bows like a little Robin Hood and everything.








In the new movie my favorite was Bilbo played by Martin Freeman. I think his a good actor. The only way I heard about him or knew about him was from the BBC show Sherlock. It's one of the best British shows right next to Doctor Who. One of the most well known roles right now for him too. Bilbo is a sweet, gentle hobbit that doesn't understand much but I think catches on to things quickly after so long. He wants no trouble but I think the trouble gets attracted right to him. I love how its all about the adventure his going on. If I had the choice I would join there team too and fight the evil that dwells on the land taking back what is wright fully ours!


I looked up Lord of the rings 1st movie to catch up on thing I forgotten and its 3 hours and 47 mins long! What the crap! It's a lot to watch but I never knew you could have a movie almost 4 hours long. I'm going to watch it hopefully this week. I even bought the whole book set to read. It comes Tuesday and I can't wait. Feel like such a nerd now :P




No comments:

Post a Comment