Sunday, January 13, 2013

Villain's that caught my eye #2






One of my all time favorite crazy villains is Arcade. You just can't hate the guy.

I first got introduced to him in The Thing issues # 1-3. First impression when I saw him.... this guy is awesome! I mean look at him! He has the white suite on with a big bow, orange hair and a crazy look on his face.

He has an amusement park called Murderworld which he brings his victims to. They have to go through the maze like park to try and find there way out and don't forget to not die! Arcade is a Genius in a number of technological fields. I wonder who would be smarter him or Tony? I probably already know that answer but I think it's something interesting to think bout.


His main enemy's that I know are the X men. I never read an issue yet of him going against them but I have a set I plan on getting this weekend. I also saw him with Spider-Man that looks like this. It's an older issue but I hope to find it.






It seems like I tend to like the crazy heroes and villains and sometimes I don't even know it until someone tells me for example Hank Pym (aka Ant Man, Yellowjacket, Giant man, and so on). I heard he goes crazy and has to get locked up! Why Hank! I wish he would of just stayed Ant man but Scott Lang was until he died and then Eric o' Grady took over. I think personally Eric is the funniest and a really cool Ant man. I shall do a review soon on him. Anyway Arcade is cool so if you don't know who he is check him out. Trust me is totally worth is and if you find yourself at the gates of Murderworld I wish you luck my friends, your going to need it :P Here is a picture I drew of him! Shows how much I like this crazy guy :D




2 comments:

  1. Superb! Generally I never read whole articles but the way you wrote this GW2 gold, online shopping sites, wedding accessories cheap information is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I try my best on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete