Monday, January 7, 2013

Villain's that caught my eye #1

You can't like comics if you don't have heroes and villains you find interesting. It would be pointless and not even worth your time. I said before I really never cared for the fantastic four until my friends down at my favorite comic shop told me to read The Thing which was amazing! From there I got fantastic four unthinkable and so on. One villain everyone knows is Doom.


His name says it all! I've read a few issues with him in it and his what I would consider not really a scary villain. Maybe that's because I never really saw him really mad, but until I see something really cool or messed up I probably won't change my mind. His name makes me feel like we should be scared of him like his the big cheese of us all. I say eh :P


I'm not really sure who else is the fantastic four's villains other then him. Until then that's all I have to say. He will probably be brought up again in the future when I learn more but until then hang in there :D




No comments:

Post a Comment