Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hero's that caught my eye #3





Hawkeye the bow archer everyone should know. I actually never heard about him until the Avenger movie. The only one I actually knew about was the Green Arrow. I used to watch him on the cartoon show Justice League. That was the superhero show at the time until they made other cooler ones but still it's one of my favorites.


I got to know him by some of the Avengers comics and one of my personal favorites about him Avengers west coast. It mainly shows him leading a group of avengers and what he has to go through in battles and stuff. There really good for some of the older comics. ( not saying anything bad about the older comics. There actually my favorite things to read.)


The issues that I recently just finished and Marvel just finished was the Marvel Universe vs The Avengers featuring Hawkeye of course. I would of never known or heard about it if it was for the guys down at the comic shop. I thank them for that! :D


There were only 4 issues but they were the best! I liked them more then the Secret Invasion. I have the Wolverine vs the Marvel Universe which I am going to read next and on my list to buy is the Punisher Vs Marvel Universe. There all based on the same thing which is awesome!


Anyway Hawkeye is cool in general. He can shoot anything anywhere which is really impressive. His not one for all the fancy superpowers but he has one hell of a shot with his bow and arrows.






No comments:

Post a Comment