Monday, January 7, 2013

Hero's that caught my eye #2

Superboy! His one of my all time favorite heroes. I got introduced to him but at first was like ummmmm I'm not sure if I'm going to like him. I gave it a shot and less then 30 later was back at the comic stand asking for more. The issue I read was when he was first introduced in the Superman comics. I really don't care for superman. I find him boring but that's just my opinion. I then got into his own comic series.




His a punkish teen clone of Superman that is learning things the hard way sometimes. The leather jacket and buzzed hair go perfect since he was created in the 90's. I don't like newer Superboy with the longer black hair, regular S shirt and jeans. Not the way I like him. Bring out the jacket, sunglasses, and buzzed hair and were good to go.

Dc has really gone Down hill lately. It's not as good as it was years ago. I see them falling in the future unless they get there crap together. Superboy and just a few other superheroes I actually like. The new 51 Superboy I didn't even touch because I heard all 51 issues were bad.

If you want a good read check out the 90's Superboy you won't regret it. I'm trying to collect them all right now and when I get a few more I'm going to read them all at once. I can't wait till I have them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment