Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Villain's that caught my eye #4




Loki one of my personal favorites. I watched the Avengers before watching Captain America and Thor ( I never got the chance to watch them. This was before I got into comics and all Superhero stuff). In Avengers I thought he was the best super villain. Tom Hiddleston plays the role really good I think. They couldn't of picked a better person to play Loki.


I've read a few comics with Loki here and there and his always getting into trouble with the avengers or causing trouble on Asgard. My favorite I got recommended was journey into mystery where Loki gets turned into a little kid. I picked up at 620 something but man was it good! My favorite part of the one was when little Loki said something about using an iPad or how he said it " your pad of I". It was funny.


The only thing I didn't really understand was why was he listening or taking orders from 3 women? I know I jumped in and all but really? Loki the god of mischief taking orders from a women ( nothing against us women). It doesn't seem right or he might be looking to get something out of them. I don't know but I shall figure it out!


Over all he places 2nd on my villain list which is really good. For all you Loki fans I do what I want!




No comments:

Post a Comment